In addition to advising, consulting and growth hacking for growing software companies, also I teach marketing classes, write about marketing, and mentor junior marketers and new entrepreneurs.
Marketing Consultant/Growth Hacker
Some of my previous consulting projects include:
- Branding/materials: new messaging, branding, explainer videos, websites and collateral suites for several software companies
- Fortune 500 focused account based marketing/high touch event campaign that delivered in-person meetings with over 100 SVP level prospects
- Go to market plan for a financial services platform provider
- US market entry and promotion strategy for Swedish PaaS provider
- Channel partner promotion programs for legacy app modernization firm
- Thought leadership program for education platform provider
- Marketing automation implementation program for a B2B software firm
- Salesforce.com rehabilitation and sales process alignment for a B2B software firm
I love to share what I’ve learned about marketing and building businesses with people who are building interesting companies. I’m first and foremost a businesswoman – not a guru, not a motivational speaker, not an ivory tower theorist.
My presentations generally start with a strategic overview and then dive into practical information for getting results amid real world challenges. In addition to private coaching, I regularly teach marketing classes via Fairfax County’s Adult and Continuing Education Program.