In addition to running my inbound marketing agency and offering consulting and growth hacking for other growing companies, also I teach marketing and technology classes, write about marketing, and mentor junior marketers and new entrepreneurs.
Marketing Consultant/Growth Hacker
I’m currently Strategic Director at VelocityMarketing.com, an inbound digital marketing agency that helps early growth B2B software companies build scalable marketing processes and deploy marketing technologies to support them.
Some of my recent projects include:
- Branding/materials: new messaging, branding, explainer videos, websites and collateral suites for several companies
- Go to market plan for a financial services platform provider
- US market entry and promotion strategy for Swedish PaaS provider
- Channel partner promotion programs for legacy app modernization firm
- Thought leadership program for education platform provider
- Marketing automation implementation program for a B2B software firm
- Salesforce.com rehabilitation and sales process alignment for a B2B software firm
When I have time, I also blog at WhatsFun.com, a site devoted to helping tech-savvy moms have more fun.
I love to share what I’ve learned about marketing and building businesses with people who are building interesting companies. I’m first and foremost a businesswoman – not a guru, not a motivational speaker nor an ivory tower theorist.
My presentations generally start with a strategic overview and then dive into practical information for getting results amid real world challenges. In addition to private coaching, I regularly teach marketing and technology classes via Fairfax County’s Adult and Continuing Education Program.